[cvsnt] help with CVSNT installation (no control panel icon)

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue Mar 18 15:12:11 GMT 2003

> FYI, I installed 1.11.1.3-75 and did not have this problem.  Just seems to
> happen with 76.

Well, I just checked and it really seems the CPL has become infunctional in
76 for me too. I did not immediately notice it was missing from the Control
Panel as I'm usually using a customized shortcut instead. Now, it is not
only missing from the control panel, but trying to execute
c:\winnt\system32\cvsnt.cpl (which does indeed exist and is reported to be
the correct version) directly also has no effect at all...

Cheers,

Oliver
JID: ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ: 18777742