[cvsnt] I can't access one directory after updating from b73 to b76

zhuyunchuan zhuyunchuan at 263.net
Wed Mar 19 07:26:44 GMT 2003

I updated from b73 to b76, and found the control panel icon missed which
had been reported yesterday. Today when I logged one files, I got the
following:
cvs server: User 'zhuyunchuan' cannot access d:/cvsrepo/c2810/src
I checked the permission right and found that I had the 'modify' right
on this directory. I could execute on other direcotry but not on this.
When I reinstalled b73, all thing were right, I could access.

Thanks to give me some suggestion.