[cvsnt] Build 75 crashes on commit "Something bad happened.."

Lionello Lunesu lionello.lunesu at crystalinter.remove.com
Wed Mar 19 09:08:54 GMT 2003

Hi..

Last week we upgraded to build 75 and we switched from ntserver to sspi.
Now it seems cvs crashes on almost every commit. The commit is successful
though.
This message was on screen:
"Something bad happened to CVS. Would you like to genereate a crash dump?"
The crash dump seems to fail too, creating a 0KB .dmp file and exiting with
error 5.

The temp directory is world read/writable (Everyone and SYSTEM).
Running build 75 on Windows .NET Standard Server.
Clients (W2K/XP Pro) are using the same cvs.exe as the server.

L.

It's strange that build 57j was the best cvsnt we've ever used.. Every
upgrade since then brought new problems :-S