[cvsnt] Re: ls with the linux version

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Thu Mar 20 09:21:38 GMT 2003

> > btw. I've found the 'List module contents' macro actually uses the one
in
> > Admin/Preferences in preference to the one you're currently looking at..

> yes this one work

Erm, what exactly is working now? The "List module contents" macro? That one
is actually designed to *emulate* the ls command for servers which do not
support it by faking administrative files on-the-fly. It only uses the
checkout command. So if that's all that's working, I'm afraid you have
gotten no closer to your goal of really accessing the CVSNT server...

Cheers,

Oliver
JID: ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ: 18777742