[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT installation tips will be taken off the Internet

Williams, Tim WilliamsTim at PRAIntl.com
Thu Mar 20 13:44:26 GMT 2003

Bo,

  I would second Tony's comments - please don't take these instructions off
the internet.  It was just yesterday that I used them as a guide to setting
up CVSNT for the very first time.  I was disappointed that I could not find
other instructions similar to yours on the internet. While the configuration
you used did not mirror my own requirements, I picked through your document
to find the pieces that I needed and as a result am now successfully using
CVSNT!  Your guide also prompted me to construct a similar set of
instructions on our company intranet.

  Such criticisms simply reveal the character of the author.  Please keep up
the good work!

Tim

Tim Williams
SAS Systems Administrator