[cvsnt] Re: migrate from cvsnt on windows nt to cvsnt on linux ??

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Mar 20 16:05:18 GMT 2003

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:32:00 -0500, "jonathan dumaresq"
<jdumaresq at hotmail.com> wrote:

>What shoul dI do to import my repository from my windows nt server to my
>linux server.
>
>Can I just copy the file Or I have something else to do . ?

You can just copy the files... if you use Winzip make sure that 'smart cr/lf
conversion' is switched off first.

After copying check that any paths in the xxxinfo files or the LockDir if you
use it point to something sensible on the Linux server.