[cvsnt] CVSNT installation tips will be taken off the Interne t

Anand Arvind anand.arvind at click2learn.com
Fri Mar 21 21:42:17 GMT 2003

CVS NT just works and works very well, I had used cvs on a Unix/Linux
environment and in the last three years have only used CVS NT and have had
no problems with it supporting a 100+ team using it day and night.

So keep the guides on for those who can use it effectively and do not remove
useful information just because one person says there are issues ...

Anand