[cvsnt] Latest Updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Mar 24 12:10:41 GMT 2003

cvsnt 2.0.0rc1

* Changed to sane version numbering system
* Checking of certificates in sserver

This is the first release candidate for the 2.0.0 stable release.  Please
hammer it & tell me of any major problems.  If there are no problems found
with this release it will be renamed to 2.0.0 release with no further changes
(is that a squadron of porkine aviators I see?).

sserver now checks the server certificate for sanity.  By default it treats
self-signed certificates (such as those generated by the installer by default)
as valid.  If you have a proper signed certificate installed you can specify
;strict=1 to disallow this (be sure to install the root CA certificates on
both server and client if you do this so they can be checked).