[cvsnt] access method not supported

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Mar 25 08:01:54 GMT 2003

While I have yet to run the 2.0 installer I suspect that the reason you see
this message is that you did not check the ntserver protocol in the setup
dialogue and so did not instell the ntserver_protocol.dll file.
Look if you have this file in the folder where you installed CVSNT, if not
just rerun the setup and make sure to check the ntserver checkbox. This will
update the installation with the proper protocol dll.

/Bo