[cvsnt] Feedback

Michael J. Ditto janus at frii.com
Tue Mar 25 19:02:58 GMT 2003

We have a small operation, with only a few developers, running CVSNT on a
pretty old and decrepit Pentium-II 266 NT 4 server.  As a result, I doubt we
are taxing CVSNT to its limits, so take this for whatever it's worth,
however we are using some of the more trouble-prone configurations like SSH,
Macintosh clients and SSPI over PPTP.

I think CVSNT is great.  To date we have had no problems which weren't
client-related. I think the UI could use a little tweaking to make it even
easier to use, but I have no complaints about how it works right now.

Good work!

Cheers,

Mike Ditto
YoungStar Learning Technologies Inc.