[cvsnt] Please restore your CvsNT guide

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Mar 26 17:34:33 GMT 2003

Well,
it's there in the form of a link to my website as before...
How do I go about actually putting the stuff on Wiki on the cvsnt server?
I rely on CSS files, are these supported in Wiki?

My step-step guide is really bloated these days after I just added and added
stuff. probably needs a bit of restructuring to get navigable again and also
some new screenshots. I did them all just hours before 2.0.0 came out so now
I have to uninstall and start over on these so that what si shown on the page
actually reflects what is seen when installing.

And by the way, wouldn't it be nice to change the default bitmaps on the
InnoSetup windows to something else. I can think of replacing the small image
in the upper right corner on each page with the green fish. But then there is
the greeting page where a much larger image is located to the left.
Is anyone 'artistic' enough to take this on? It won't improve CVSNT a bit so
we should not entice Tony to spend time on it, but someone else might be able
to do it?
We changed these images where I work and the installer looks that much better.

Anyways,
I will have a look at the instructions for Wiki if I get time to spare.

Bo