[cvsnt] Status NONCVS file

Decker Ronald G Ronald.Decker at phs.com
Wed Mar 26 17:47:42 GMT 2003

When I import files I see status NONCVS file. What does this mean. I am also
missing rev info, timestamp. This is on the NT gui interface.

Ronald G. Decker
Principal Consultant
Development Services

Keane, Inc.
at PacifiCare Health Systems
6251 Katella Ave.
Cypress, CA 90630
714/226-6293
fax 714/226-8022
ronald.decker at phs.com

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains information from PacifiCare Health Systems Inc. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.