[cvsnt] Please restore your CvsNT guide

Adam Shand ashand at pixelworks.com
Wed Mar 26 18:00:58 GMT 2003

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> The one on the website now doesn't have any images, primarily because I
> haven't worked out how to do that bit yet.  I'm still finding my way around
> the setup.

To put images up just use the "AttachFile" link at the bottom of the
page, and then anywhere in the page you can display the image with

There's an example on my cvsnt home page.

Also I recommend that you use the informal wiki category system, it's
quite useful for grouping pages as you get more information.  A good
example is personal telco.

   http://www.personaltelco.net/index.cgi/CategoryCategory

We had a couple people go a "little wacky" with the number of categories
and I haven't gotten around to cleaning it up yet.  Anyway, it's nice
because all people have to do is use the tags and the categories
automatically organize themselves.  If you grab a CVS/nightly of moin
(you shouldn't have to do anything other then replace the existing
MoinMoin directory with the new one) there's even a drop down on the
edit page to select which category(s) the page should belong to.

Adam.