[cvsnt] Changes to how 'cvs login' reads password.

Mark Griffiths mark at chive.com
Thu Mar 27 15:11:07 GMT 2003

Hi

We are having trouble getting the latest version of CVSNT working with our
continuous integration tool Draco.NET [1].

Draco.NET creates the cvs.exe process and, when configured to use pserver,
writes the password to stdin.  This has worked fine with builds up to and
including 65, but appears to be broken with the latest rc release.

It appears the cvs.exe is not reading the password from stdin.  Can anybody
confirm this behaviour change from build 65?  Any ideas how we can login
non-interactively?  I will try to narrow down exactly which version things
stopped working, but I'm not getting great transfer rates today.

Thanks
Mark

[1] http://draconet.sf.net