[cvsnt] How to migrate repository from local to sspi

Alain LAROCHE laroche at imra-europe.com
Thu Mar 27 18:12:20 GMT 2003

Hello Scott,

Thank for your help.
All users have already full access to the cvs temp dir.

Other information: each time someone try to do a log or graph without success,
it occur a server error  message:
 "Something bad happened to CVSNT, and it crashed. Would you  like to produce
 a crash dump?"
and the dump failed after click yes.

Alain