AW: [cvsnt] Error message after switching to CVSNT 2.0.2

Christian Manhart christian.manhart at ifs-it.de
Fri May 2 08:49:23 BST 2003

That's it. Thanks.
It was the access to commitlog.

My entry
  DEFAULT (echo <...snip...>) >> $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/commitlog
did not work anymore as we are using a repsoitory prefix now.

$CVSROOT seems to not contain the repository prefix.
Is there any other syntax I should use or or do I have to
add it statically (as I did for now) ?

This fact has been reported on Apr, 9th 2002 by Anders Truelsen
(as I found out now) but I could not find any response.

Christian Manhart