[cvsnt] CVSNT and iPlanet conflicts?

Samuel Neff srnlists at speakeasy.net
Fri May 2 18:55:10 BST 2003

Just installed CVSNT today for the first time and after doing so we received
no response from iPlanet which is on the same box.  It wasn't serving html
pages or dynamic (ColdFusion) pages.  We were able to access the CF pages
through the internal web server, so it was definitely iPlanet that wasn't
responding.

Turned off CVSNT and rebooted and then everythign worked (except CVS of
course).  Turn CVS back on and no iPlanet.  I didn't see anything in any
docs about CVSNT using port 80 so I don't know what could be causing the
problem.

We haven't even set up any repositories yet--just installed the software.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sam