[cvsnt] Re: ampresand modules and 2.0.3

Oliver Koltermann okoltermann at gmx.de
Wed May 7 12:00:20 BST 2003

bc at passagen.se (Björn Carlsson) writes:

> I am using a lot of ampresand modules and when I upgraded from 2.0.0 to
> 2.0.3 it stopped working. My module is defined like this (simplified):

Just a small comment: Are you sure it worked in 2.0.0? I also use a
lot of ampersand modules and have problems since 2.0.0rc4. This
version introduced a new handling of those modules which is not
compatible with older releases. It improves with every new release,
but it looks like the best to do is to stick with an older version
until a more stable ampersand module handling is regained if you
depend on the ampersand modules.

bye,
  OK.