[cvsnt] how do I change a repository?

Victor A. Wagner, Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Sun May 11 07:43:56 BST 2003

I've been using a remote repository for a project I've been working on,
lots of :pserver:blah.....  in the Root files of each of the CVS directories.

now the remote server has gone away (with little warning).  I have the
latest update, and would like to continue development, and even have my own
cvsnt server running here, but.... I've got ALL these Root files pointing
at the wrong place.

Is there going to be any easy way to get them in to MY repository (I know,
I've lost all the history)?
Victor A. Wagner Jr.      http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"