[cvsnt] cvs [update aborted]: cannot rename file .new.glbldat a.c

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Tue May 13 17:11:47 BST 2003

Thanks for the reply, Lionello.
As I said in my original post, I disabled the anti-virus.
Remember, its works fine in a shell, but not under
the perl "system" function.

I still need help here. Is this a bug? Can it be reproduced
by anybody out there?

Thanks,
Reed Lawson
IGT Firmware Engineering