[cvsnt] release

Aaron Kynaston akynaston at novell.com
Wed May 14 15:39:52 BST 2003

Sounds like a job for tag to me . .

After you get a clean update (cvs update returns no files with one
letter character codes), type:

cvs tag vRelease1

or anything for your tag name, and that will store the snapshot.

Aaron Kynaston
akynaston at novell.com
office: (801) 861-6709
cell: (801) 368-8633
fax: (801) 861-6778
Novell Inc., The leading provider in net services software.
www.novell.com

>>> "Zaid, Mahmoud" <Zaidm at Pragmatics.com> 05/14/03 08:32AM >>>
Greetings to all,
We are ready to release our first version. So, I'd like to group all
the
files for this release as one unit for version 1 and start
coding/adding to
these files for the next release. The question is: how to keep all
these
files unchanged for version 1 and start preparing for version 2.
Thank you,

Regards,
Mahmoud Zaid
703 761-4033 x232