[cvsnt] Upgrade CVSNT 1.11 -> 2.0?

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Thu May 15 12:54:19 BST 2003

Iwan wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Iwan,

> I'm currently running version 1.11 but saw that there's already a 2.0
> version. Should I upgrade? What are the differences/enhancements? Are there
> any issues I should consider?

There a lots of bugfixes and enhancements (new protocols) for example,
so if you are running CVS on a Win32 (e.g. CVSNT), then you should update.

Issues to consider: There has been a change of the installer, so you
have to uninstall CVSNT completely and re-install the new version. Your
data is stored in the registry and won't be destroyed by doing so.

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch