[cvsnt] Working around 4096 bytes command line size limit

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sun May 18 20:21:43 BST 2003

Torsten Martinsen wrote:

> Does this mean that Win98 will also not work?

Basically.. the 2.0.x branch will always support it, but I don't really have
the ability to test Win9x code, plus VS.NET doesn't support it, which makes
it even harder to test.

It's possible someone could do a backport, but judging by the complete
absence of volunteers to do it with cvsgui, I don't think it'll happen...
there's just not enough people developing using Win9x to make it
worthwhile.