[cvsnt] error on commit

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon May 19 17:22:23 BST 2003

Just a thought--Check the RCS file size and make sure you have at least
*that* much space + the size of the file again + some breathing room.
Binaries store as a full copy for each revision you save, and can become
quite sizable RCS files on the server.  (The RCS file is just the server
side file of the same name with a ",v" at the end).

Glen Starrett