[cvsnt] Re: sserver on linux

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed May 21 10:58:44 BST 2003

alexandre gillet wrote:

> I did not create any certificates. I guess I have  a problem with that
> after searching the news group.
> Where cvs look for the certificate? Is there a way to specify the
> location? It should probably look for ca.pem?

The cerfitifcate must be specified in the /etc/cvsnt/PServer file.  You can
generate a certificate using the standard tools (or even compile genkey,
although that does nothing that openssl doesn't do natively anyway).  The
ca.pem will have been installed in the correct place already, in the same
place as the protocol libraries.