[cvsnt] server msg

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu May 22 17:32:23 BST 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003 12:01:44 -0400, "Zaid, Mahmoud" <Zaidm at Pragmatics.com>
wrote:

>cvs [server aborted]: received abort signal
>Assertion failed: key != NULL, file hash.c, line 312

Unix CVS, I'd guess (since it works fine under cvsnt (at least on 2.0.x)).
Unfortunately you can't change the case of a file like that... shouldn't
matter since NT isn't case sensitive anyway (on cvsnt they're treated like
identical files, which screws up Unix clients somewhat, but you can only have
one or the other..).

Generally trying to muck around with the case of files causes much stress
unless you're exclusively either NT or Unix.