[cvsnt] When do directory entries get created?

Clayton Harbour claytonharbour at sporadicism.com
Fri May 23 05:29:46 BST 2003

Hi,

I am working on (inherited actually) a cvs client library for c-sharp
and am trying to push the creation of the lines in the entries file down
as far as I can.  So far I have the entries being added during a
checkout when the files are actually downloaded from the repository but
I can't figure out where the directory creation should go.

I have tried the clear-sticky and clear-static-directory however these
don't seem to work for adding directories to the entries file.  Is there
a place where this is done?  Currently I recurs through the directory
structure and add entries after the checkout has finished, which is not
the best solution (I think)...

Thanks in advance,

Clayton