[cvsnt] Benefits of CVSNT vs cvs (cyclic) 1.11.x???

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri May 23 18:52:51 BST 2003

I believe you should change
   a. ACLs per directory
   a. ACLs per directory/branch
but I'm not positive on that since I haven't used that feature yet.

With "c" in that same section, I have read here you could use PAM to hook
into NT authentication from Linux--that would apply to either VS or CVSNT, I
believe, but it is still better than more accounts to manage.

Check the CVSNT wiki for more differences / information.
http://www.cvsnt.org/

Regards,

Glen Starrett