[cvsnt] deleting branches?????

Keith D. Zimmerman keith at eagle-solutions.com
Fri May 30 14:59:10 BST 2003

that is what I would do, but for one small issue - we use viewcvs.  as
the number of branches in the repository grows, the pages take longer to
load.  our initial conversion from source safe--->>>cvsnt had many many
obsolete tags, and the pages would take *very* long to load.

Is there a way to mark a branch deprecated?

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions