[cvsnt] How does one use network working directories? (Resend)

Erik Anderson erikba at teamworkgroup.com
Wed Nov 5 01:21:13 GMT 2003

Sorry, looks like my sig got in the way.  Resending...

I will probably wither a lot of criticism for this, but I do see that this
is an option for TortoiseCVS, so I'm hoping this is possible...

I would like to be able to run CVS on a working directory that cannot be
made the current directory (i.e. a UNC path).  Is this possible with the
current CVSNT?  I scoured the wiki and played around with a few file
options, but nothing's come up yet.