[cvsnt] How to go backwards in revisions -- easiest way?

Jeff Urlwin jurlwin at esoftmatic.com
Wed Nov 5 18:54:57 GMT 2003

Erik,

Thanks,

In this case, there were about 50 or 60 files modified (but not all in the
same directory) and not all the same revision.  Each one would have had to
be done manually, since the best revision was two revs ago, not necessarily
the same on each.  It would have been a pain to do each one individually.
Sounds like a perl script would have done it, but this was faster...

Thanks,

Jeff