[cvsnt] using commitinfo within CVSNT

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Nov 11 17:30:44 GMT 2003

I'm not a PERL guy, so I can't help with your code.  Hopefully someone on
the list can look and tell.

I do seem to recall once a problem someone had where PERL invoked by
association didn't get STDIN correctly, but calling PERL.EXE with the script
did work (or something like that--search the archives here).

Regards,

Glen Starrett