[cvsnt] Return code(s) from cvsnt

Victor A. Wagner, Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Wed Nov 12 20:15:55 GMT 2003

I guess you could call me _waaay_ unobservant, but I got blind sided by a
change that isn't mentioned anywhere in the documentation that I can find
(the last release of cvsnt (yeah, I know it's been a month and
1/2)).  Apparently cvsnt now returns 1 when a file has been modified
locally, then removed from the repository.  This has caused my automatic
fetch and build of the boost libraries to fail since I check for a 0 return
(errorlevel) and retry the cvs update command if I get an error (1 or greater).
Since I _must_ be able to detect real failures (the Internet goes berserk,
etc) I must test for something.
Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Victor A. Wagner Jr.      http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"