[cvsnt] Re: Managing SQL Server source with CVS?

Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso adrummond at bdmg.mg.gov.br
Thu Nov 13 19:03:13 GMT 2003

Hi Bo and everybody from the list.

What about creating a GPLed project using this Delphi program as a start point?
Of course the company you work for may decide it's important to not open the source to others, but think about it.

At the company I work for, Delphi 6/Want is the environment used on most system development work. We also use MS-SQL Server and CVSNT. I also have a few scripts to deal with exported SQL-Server Transact-SQL files, but I'm not satisfied with them, but I don't have enougth time to make the necessary changes and I can't convince my manager to use more than a couple hours a week on it. But a couple hours a week may be enougth on a project with at least 3 or 4 developers...

Cheers

Alexandre.