[cvsnt] cvsgui_protocol

Jerzy Kaczorowski jerzyk at wndtabs.com
Mon Nov 17 22:01:58 GMT 2003

> Is it possible for CVSNT to improve the speed on this cvsgui_protocol,
> such as keeping a process between server and client?

I am not sure what you mean by "keeping a process between server and
client", but cvsgui_protocol protocol is only used to intercept the cvs
process's IO so GUI applications can launch command line commands easily and
interpret the output. It's actually making things slower due to the GUI
processing of the output and buffers fluching, which is expected with any
GUI applications anyhow.

Best Regards,
Jerzy