[cvsnt] not always read only

Guy Bowden guy at holler.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 08:57:45 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am setting up my modules using the following code :

cvs -Q import -m "" "modulename" tcvs-vendor tcvs-release

For the most part, when i check out the files, I get back read-only files
that i have to 'cvs edit' before editing them.  This is how I would like it
to work ALL the time.  However, some files (it is not related to file
extention) seem to randomly become writable when they're checked out.  Am i
doing something wrong with creating the module?

Do I have to add items in a special way?

I'm using CVSNT and TortoiseCVS as the client.

Thanks,

Guy