[cvsnt] Installation window freezes

Michael Aemisegger aemi at iew.unizh.ch
Tue Nov 25 17:58:05 GMT 2003

Hello

I tried to install the binary distribution of cvsnt on my xp without
installer. I managed to do this after installing a few more dll's. But
how would I start the cvs server now? Can't find any documentation on
that subject. Is there any?

I also tried the installation wizard. When I press "Install" in the
installation wizard, the installation wizard freezes and nothing else
happens. I've shut down Zone Alarm and turned off the anti virus
programm. Any ideas?

Sorry for reposting but got no answer last time.

Michael