[cvsnt] Re: Absolute module names not allowed

zhuyunchuan zhuyunchuan at 263.net
Wed Nov 26 08:44:20 GMT 2003

But I think cvsnt should be compatible with 'cvs ls /'. I installed cvsnt
in a server and all members of my group get the code from cvsnt by wincvs.
After I update cvsnt to 2.0.12, lots of companions ask me why he can't
look through modules by wincvs. I had to changed to 2.0.8 thought it often
be crashed.