[cvsnt] Sharing files for two or more project

Mitch Davis Mitch.Davis at EXTEL.COM.AU
Thu Oct 2 06:34:49 BST 2003

Just a note Nguyen, the granularity of this is at the directory
level, whereas SourceSafe allows multiple use at the file level.

You might need to make a certain module (manifested as a directory)
which contains ALL the shared files.  This module would be a submodule
for your other project modules.

Mitch.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is
confidential and intended for the named recipient(s). If you have received
this message in error, please contact sender by return e-mail and
destroy the message and any attachments.
Any opinions or undertakings expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender except where the sender expressly and with authority
states them to be the opinions of Extel.