[cvsnt] Problem in connecting CVSNT server from Jdev 9.0.3 remote client

Shyam shyam.sunder at allianz.com.my
Mon Oct 13 03:37:23 BST 2003

I am having a problem accessing my cvsnt repository using pserver in
JDeveloper9.0.3 remote machine. In local its working properly where CVSNT
server and jdev are on the same machine. In command prompt I am accesing
CVS server even in remote machine(client) also. I installed CVSNT client
components in client m/c. When I am doing Test Connection from Jdev9.0.3
from remote m/c(client), its getting error message

Login to password server failed: could not aunthenticate user.
cvs server:c:\cvsrepo\TEST: no such repository.
Operating system is Windows XP Professional.

I think the jdeveloper 9.0.3 is not getting hold of the cvs's client on
client machine. I have tried the winCVS also. Jdev is not in a position to
recognise it. I have put the path of the dll's (for
pserver,sshserver,sspi)in the classpath and path variable in Environment
settings of the SYSTEM.still no success.
Any one knows about this solution, plz send me urgent, the steps to get
connected CVS server in Jdev9.0.3 remote m/c.

Thanks in advance
Shyam.