[cvsnt] Setting up cvsnt server - client connection problem

Tomas Vala tomas.vala at samo.cz
Tue Oct 14 12:48:15 BST 2003

Hi all,

this makes no difference, since 'sspi' and 'ntserver' does not require
explicit specification of login name. It operates with login of current
Windows user, in contrast to for example 'pserver' (as i understand).

Thank you for response anyway :-) Anybody else having idea for solution to
my trouble? I hardly can believe that this problem is so sporadic... though
haven't succeed to find helpful clues on web so far, strange.

Regards,
Tomas Vala