[cvsnt] CVSNT Wiki

Ori Berger cvsnt-newsgroups at orib.net
Tue Oct 14 23:22:51 BST 2003

Someone keeps reverting pages.

I found a few pages back in august that were reverted and that
deleted real information, so I reverted them back to the pre-revert
stage and everything was fine.

But looking today, I noticed that a few chapters from the manual
have been reverted to more than 6-months ago, a week ago from today.

Tony, I think it will be much better if you reserve the "revert"
ability to yourself and perhaps a few trusted others; I don't think
it's anything malicious - rather, I think visitors that revert back
to an earlier version think that they only do it in their own sandbox.

It should be noted that reverting to a previous version and viewing
a previous version are two distinct actions, and that I only suggest
that "revert" generally be made unavailable.

Ori.