[cvsnt] Re: TempDir

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Oct 16 00:05:11 BST 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:16:45 +0000 (UTC),
please-post-answer at nothanks.com (Tim) wrote:

>I am using the 2.0.11 version of CVSNT.  I try to change the tempdir
>through the GUI to a new directory.  When I run filemon, I see that CVS is
>still using the TEMP directory that is defined through the environment
>variable.  Has anyone seen this problem or have a fix for it?
>
>Thank You,
>Tim

Look in the registry:
key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CVS\Pserver
value: TempDir

This value is what CVSNT will start using the *next time* it starts
up.
If you change it through the GUI then you have also to stop and then
start the CVS service.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)