[cvsnt] Invalid argument : win2000 client

Maharana, Sudeept (Sudeept)** CTR ** maharana at lucent.com
Thu Oct 16 07:16:48 BST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to access the CVS loaded on a win2000 server from client on a
win2000 machine through a VPN connection.

I am able to checkout the folders and the documents using a client on win NT
machine accessing the same server on win2000 machine.

When I try to checkout the from I believe the client is able to access the
server as it is able to access the folders on the server.
I get the error messages :

cvs server: Updating smallapps
cvs server: Updating smallapps/Germany
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Invalid argument

I have tried searching on the internet but I donot find a solution.
Its really urgent because all the machines in project are win2000 and
everything is in hold.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Warm Regards,
Sudeept Maharana