[cvsnt] error message

Yang, Judy Bin jyang at atsautomation.com
Thu Oct 16 14:26:31 BST 2003

I am trying to convert MKS to CVS using a perl script. The converting is
quite smooth.

However, after I copied to the server and try to use Wincvs to check it out
, I got the following message.

I wasn't sure what CVS try to tell me ?

cvs -x checkout -P MACS (in directory C:\CVS_test\Sandbox1)
cvs server: Updating MACS
U MACS/Macs.dsw
cvs server: Updating MACS/Shared
U MACS/Shared/Shared.dsp
cvs server: Updating MACS/Shared/Communications
cvs server: warning: duplicate key `project' in RCS file
`D:/StandardProducts/CVSrep/VersionControl/MACS/Shared/Communications/macs_c
om.cpp,v'
cvs [server aborted]: EOF in value in RCS file

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****