[cvsnt] Webviewer recommendation?

Frederic Faure ffaure at club-internet.fr
Thu Oct 16 17:42:10 BST 2003

At 09:13 16/10/2003 -0700, Glen Starrett wrote:
>Take a look at Bo's ViewCVS installer

Thx but I'm using Sambar. A whole lotta easier to set up than IIS.

>For other systems, you can see the links in the wiki for more information.

OK, guess I'll have to try the different web-based viewers available.

>You might consider updating the content at the CVSNT.org wiki site instead
>or in addition to this.

I'll experiment with Wiki before messing up with the site :-) There's just
too much outdated and redundant information. Besides, I found that the
documentation was on the whole aimed at people who already knew about CVS,
or newbies who were ready to spend a significant amount of time reading
before setting things up. I prefer to come up with a 10mn guide so people
can start messing around instead of banging their head against the wall :-)

Thx
Fred.