[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0.11 on windows 2000 server location notaccessible

KS katos75 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:19:48 BST 2003

I have tested repository  by doing a cvs login from dos prompt and it
worked.
I did a "mistake" and type the hole path to the cvs like this c:/cvs/utv4 as
input value to the repository in WSAD 4.0.3 client, but when i only used
/utv4 i was able to connect.
The funny part that the "mistake" is the way it worked before, we always use
the hole path to the repository, why this sudden change just because i
reinstalled CVSNT i dont know?

I also added the user SYSTEM and ADMINISTRATOR all accesscontroll to
c:/cvstemp folder( which is the temp for CVSNT software) do i have to do
this?.

The user EVERYONE has by default accesscontroll to all the folders.

The CVSNT software is installed to C:/CVSNT and the path is set to C:/CVSNT,
since the dos prompt test work it should like that?

Im back to version 1.11.1.3 build 57c if i get this to work the way i want,
can I install 2.0.11 into the same directory where 1.11.1.3 build 57c is
installed. A upgrade?
KS

"Glen Starrett" <grstarrett at cox.net> skrev i melding
news:mailman.829.1066333132.630.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...