[cvsnt] loginfo scripting

ERNST KUSCHKE ernstkus at sasa.org.za
Fri Oct 17 12:52:32 BST 2003

I'm trying to call a custom .exe from 'loginfo', so that I can do some extra work as files are being committed.
To test, I've written a simple commandline app that accepts any number of params, and just outputs them back to the commandline.
(Let's assume it's named test.exe)

My loginfo looks like this:
ALL D:\cvs_scripts\test.exe param1

Alas - test.exe never gets called...

What am I missing?!

TIA,

Ernst Kuschke

Systems Developer
Information Systems
Finance & Administration Division
South African Sugar Association

Tel:  +27 (0) 31 539-5300
Fax:  +27 (0) 31 539-2951

http://www.sugar.org.za/

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Any comments or opinions in this email or its attachments are merely stating our views and carry no guarantee as to their accuracy.

Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus free network, the sender does not warrant that a computer virus has not been transmitted herewith and urges you to virus-check this e-mail message. Accordingly, the sender will not be liable for any damages as a result of transmission of a computer virus with this e-mail message

The South African Sugar Association reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.