[cvsnt] CVSNT server cost

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Oct 21 05:54:30 BST 2003

> Does any one have an idea, how much is the licenced cost of
> CVS winNT. I
> want to buy the official licenced version so that can also
> expect support
> in future.

The official license version costs exactly $0 (US or any other country).
For that you get the General Public License with full access to the
application, source code, the rights to use it on as many servers and
clients as you like, modify it if desired, and access to a large community
of very helpful users.  As a side benefit, the principal developer of cvsnt
regularly monitors this forum.

I can tell you from experience that you will get excellent support with a
polite question, and I would wager that it would be better than any support
you could pay for.

Regards,

Glen Starrett
CVSNT administrator and user
(not an official representative of the cvsnt project)