[cvsnt] Conflict text customisation

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Oct 23 11:53:32 BST 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:24:54 +0100, "James Wilkinson"
<james at kudosdigital.com> wrote:

>Obviously the developer should have spotted the "C for Conflict" in the output log of WinCVS, but when updating a lot of files, it's easy to miss one.

Put a file filter on 'Conflict' and select flat view.

I'd be worried if conflicts actually compiled, but since they don't
it's not really an issue.  Putting #error in there will just break
every language that doesn't use that macro, not to mention all the
automated CVS conflict parsers.